Covid-19 Vaccination Clinics @ LFM
Pfizer we are holding vaccination clinics for :
EXISTING 40-59 y.o patients (must be a regular patient of the practice).
+ existing patients who meet the eligibility for the 1B group- Check my eligibility
- All eligibility documentation must be brought to your vaccination appointment.
- 16- 39 y.o existing patients From September 2021 - bookings only via reception.
If you meet the above criteria (and are an existing patient )
please call reception on 9416 7411 to make your booking
AstraZeneca - we are still providing Astra Zeneca vaccination appointments. Please call reception for our next available clinic times.
Preparing for your vaccination - checklist:
- Please complete the mandatory Government Consent form which will be forwarded as part of your booking confirmation from HOTDOC. This will be sent to your email or via SMS. Follow the prompts to complete or you can complete using link below.
Location of vaccination appointment
Pfizer vaccination clinics - St Alban's Church Hall, Tryon Rd, Lindfield opp. Train Station
AstraZeneca - Surgery rooms, Suite 26, 12 Tryon Rd, Lindfield.
On the day of your vaccination
Bring with you:
- current Medicare Card / Driver's Licence (for identification)
- any proof of eligibility documentation
- time for parking. Arrive no more than 5 mins prior to your appointment due to limited waiting area
- 15mins to wait for observation following your vaccination.
After your vaccination